ONBOARDING AND MENTORING FOR SKILLED MIGRANTS
Migrants across Australia find integration challenging or considerable time spend on learning how to integrate. A timely induction and mentoring support from experienced professionals can alleviate this situation and bring better economic outcome to newly arrived skilled migrants and to Australia.
Our Onboarding and Mentoring for skilled migrants program aims to make the migrant integration faster leading to positive employment outcomes:
One day program enhancing skills required for employment.
– Creating your personal brand
– How to apply for jobs effectively
– Use of social media
– Establishing your network
– Writing your resume to win an interview
– Preparing and conducting an interview
- Australian Qualifications
– Understanding culture and how to fit in a new workplace
– What do successful people do differently?
– Developing self-confidence
- Links to available Community support
- What do Australian employers think and expect of their staff
2) CULTURAL COMPETENCE TRAINING
SBS Cultural Competence program for gaining cultural competency
The Cultural Competence Program (CCP) is an online training course aimed at building capability around cultural diversity in the Australian workplace. It features engaging multimedia learning modules and a wealth of resources.
The program builds capability around cultural diversity, and participants will gain practical skills and cultural specific knowledge for use both at work and in everyday life. The learning outcomes include a solid foundation in understanding what culture, diversity, inclusion and cultural competence mean, and how they contribute to competitive advantage.
3) MENTORING SUPPORT
Three months ongoing mentoring support. (5 hrs) - Experienced mentors providing career coaching.
This is a one-on-one coaching service to give you the personal attention you need to ignite your passion and unleash your potential. A tailored support to self-discovery; to identifying skills gaps; to job search and interview coaching, to motivational support.
IGNITE POTENTIAL INCORPORATED
DARWIN, NT 0800, AU
Tel: 045 2603446
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form: